Imagine this: crunchy sugar cones, brushed with buttery brown sugar cinnamon goodness, baked to crispy perfection, then filled with juicy peach pie filling and topped with your favorite ice cream. Sounds like a dream, right? Well, it’s about to become your reality with this easy and delicious recipe that will make you feel like you’re at a carnival.
These peach cobbler stuffed cones are the perfect treat for any occasion, whether it’s a cozy fall night, a summer picnic, or a special celebration.
They’re fun, festive, and oh-so-satisfying. Plus, they only require a handful of ingredients and 10 minutes of baking time. What are you waiting for? Grab some sugar cones and let’s get started!
- 8 sugar cones
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups canned peach pie filling
- Vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and chopped nuts for topping
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Brush the inside and outside of each cone with the butter mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Let the cones cool slightly on the baking sheet.
- Spoon some peach pie filling into each cone and top with ice cream, whipped cream, and nuts as desired.
- Enjoy your Peach Cobbler Stuffed Cones!
- You can use fresh or frozen peaches instead of canned peach pie filling for a more natural and juicy flavor. Just chop them up and cook them with some sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and vanilla until thickened.
- Add some chopped nuts, oats, or granola to the butter mixture for some extra crunch and texture on the cones.
- Use different flavors of ice cream, such as vanilla bean, peach, or caramel, to complement the peach cobbler filling.
- You can drizzle some caramel sauce, honey, or maple syrup over the cones for some extra sweetness and gooeyness.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar or nutmeg over the whipped cream for some extra spice and aroma.