Are you looking for a way to beat the heat and enjoy a tropical treat? Then you will love this recipe for mango bango, a delicious and refreshing drink that is perfect for a hot summer day.
Mango bango is made with fresh mangoes, orange juice, honey, vanilla, and ice, and it tastes like a burst of sunshine in your mouth. It’s easy to make, healthy, and vegan-friendly. Plus, it’s a great way to use up those ripe mangoes that are in season right now.
In this blog post, I will show you how to make mango bango in just a few minutes and share some tips and variations to make it even more amazing. So grab your blender and let’s get started!
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the drink into glasses and enjoy!
- Add some lime juice or zest to give it a tangy and refreshing flavor.
- Use frozen mangoes instead of ice cubes to make it thicker and creamier.
- Add some coconut milk or yogurt to make it more smooth and rich.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon or nutmeg on top to add some warmth and spice.
- Add some rum or vodka to make it a boozy and fun drink.